• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grad Photo
Hi Guys here is a grad photo I did and used Portrait Professional on. Comments welcomed on what I could do to improve image.    

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think you did a fine job both in the studio and using PP.  You obviously know what you're doing with regard to lighting and posing, and you have made a great looking image of this young lady.  You didn't show us the "before" version of this picture, which would be interesting for comparison.  I would only suggest now that you retouch out the extra catch light in the eyes caused by your fill light, and you'll be done...and done very well.  

Thanks for the critique. I will post the original shortly. Before photo is now uploaded.

A beautiful Grad photo for your scrapbook. You certainly know how to move the sliders in PP, it looks so natural. Very well done.

Malcolm

DMacKinnon Wrote:Hi Guys here is a grad photo I did and used Portrait Professional on. Comments welcomed on what I could do to improve image.
Serious About Photography - Alexam Images

I have to agree. A great shot and well porcessed.
I may not be good, but I'm cheap!

Honestly, I think the shot is wonderful from a technical aspect. I clicked on the maximize button to get close up, and I saw a couple of blemishes I would have touched up. Overall it's a great shot, just those two blemishes make the shot processing incomplete.
The beauty of reality is that we are masters of its creation.

beautifully done

Really good job...the one think I miss on the after shot though...I like the little sprinkle of freckles across the nose...I personally would want to keep them.

Nice sharp image!

perfect posture, well done. thumbs-up! Wink  Cool