Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Grad Photo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys here is a grad photo I did and used Portrait Professional on. Comments welcomed on what I could do to improve image.[attachment=154]
I think you did a fine job both in the studio and using PP.  You obviously know what you're doing with regard to lighting and posing, and you have made a great looking image of this young lady.  You didn't show us the "before" version of this picture, which would be interesting for comparison.  I would only suggest now that you retouch out the extra catch light in the eyes caused by your fill light, and you'll be done...and done very well.  
Thanks for the critique. I will post the original shortly. Before photo is now uploaded.
A beautiful Grad photo for your scrapbook. You certainly know how to move the sliders in PP, it looks so natural. Very well done.

Malcolm

DMacKinnon Wrote:Hi Guys here is a grad photo I did and used Portrait Professional on. Comments welcomed on what I could do to improve image.
I have to agree. A great shot and well porcessed.
Honestly, I think the shot is wonderful from a technical aspect. I clicked on the maximize button to get close up, and I saw a couple of blemishes I would have touched up. Overall it's a great shot, just those two blemishes make the shot processing incomplete.
beautifully done
Really good job...the one think I miss on the after shot though...I like the little sprinkle of freckles across the nose...I personally would want to keep them.

imagemoz

Nice sharp image!

johnree31

perfect posture, well done. thumbs-up! Wink  Cool
Pages: 1 2