• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperture Preset
Sad 
I have just bought V10 Studio as I wanted the Aperture Plug in, I have installed the Plugin and it shows in Aperture, when i do edit photo in PP, Aperture creates a duplicate but does not display any controls to adjust the image. I obviously export to external editor, but this is time consuming hence paying for the upgrade to studio for the plug in. Would appreciate any help, have raised 2 support tickets on urgent now and no one ever answers!!!!!! Will demand my money back from Paypal if it doesn't work.

Thanks

Hi,

Did you follow these instructions to install the plugin?

To install the Aperture plugin please follow these steps:

1. Open PortraitProfessionalStudio
2. Go to Preferences -> Plugin
3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins.
In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above.
4. Click the 'Install plug-in' button
5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team.
6. Your plugin should be ready to use now.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo Wrote:Hi,

3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins.
    In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above.
5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

madtrace Wrote:I picked up this info from the website and have installed the pugin, as I said in the original post to the supoort team which was marked urgent and has been 3 days in the response!!!!!!! When trying to edit an image from within aperture NOTHING HAPPENS a duplicate image is created but there are no menus or facilities to change the image other than the standard Aperture sliders !!!

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE 3 DAYS TO RESPOND AGAIN

I really am very unghappy I had a major job for a client that need alot of post production, so bought PP BUT IT FAILED to work within Aperture.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hi,

Do you see a see a PortraitProfessional icon showing up in the task bar? Sometimes the PortraitProfessional plugin launches in the background and the window might be behind the Aperture window.
If you do see the icon, you can click on it an then the PortraitProfessional window will come up.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

No Icons and nothing behind the Finder window????

Do you see a see a PortraitProfessional icon showing up in the task bar? Sometimes the PortraitProfessional plugin launches in the background and the window might be behind the Aperture window.
If you do see the icon, you can click on it an then the PortraitProfessional window will come up.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Hi,

I have been replying to your support ticket.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology