• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/3rds view
Most professional portraits are done in the 2/3 position and full face with some profiles but most look best in the 2/3 pose. It would be nice to have an option that could deal with the 2/3 pose.
Best,
Tommy

Hi there,

The only thing that currently might not work with the 2/3 position is the face sculpting sliders, so do try it with 2/3rds poses, and if they come out warped, just use the 'clear' button on face sculpting to turn it off. I've also put a discussion here about how to deal with larger head turns.

The next version of the software will be done with significantly more head turning support, so watch this space!

Tony

Hi Tony,
I have your Pro 4 version and the Max version and find them very useful. Most people find the 2/3rds view most attractive and that is the one that sells the most. When photographing in the 2/3rds view I show a small amount of skin just outside the far corner of the eye and keep the nose inside the cheek area.
Best,
Tommy

admin Wrote:Hi there,

The only thing that currently might not work with the 2/3 position is the face sculpting sliders, so do try it with 2/3rds poses, and if they come out warped, just use the 'clear' button on face sculpting to turn it off.  I've also put a discussion here about how to deal with larger head turns.

The next version of the software will be done with significantly more head turning support, so watch this space!  

Tony

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)