• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Please just bought PP12
Hi all I could not wait just bought PP v12
First picture I loaded and the before and after screen looks all blured it is a jpeg image 8mb but the WHOLE PICTURE IS BLURED Like looking through frosty glass
uploaded sample here
can someone please advise only had the programme 40 mins and I can't believe this never seen it happen before.
is it a setting pleas need help soon
Thanks Tom G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-21-2014, 06:31 PM)Tom G Wrote: Hi all I could not wait just bought PP v12
First picture I loaded and the before and after screen looks all blured it is a jpeg image 8mb but the WHOLE PICTURE IS BLURED Like looking through frosty glass
uploaded sample here
can someone please advise only had the programme 40 mins and I can't believe this never seen it happen before.
is it a setting pleas need help soon
Thanks Tom G

I HAVE NOW SORTED THIS OUT MYSELF
Thanks for looking
Tom G Smile

I HAVE NOW SORTED THIS OUT MYSELF
Thanks for looking
Tom G Smile
[/quote]

Tom,
It would be helpful to other forum members if you could supply the remedy for you situation your were having with the blurred image.

Thanks,

PortraitProfessional Forum

(01-22-2014, 08:18 AM)tebogan Wrote: I HAVE NOW SORTED THIS OUT MYSELF
Thanks for looking
Tom G Smile

Tom,
It would be helpful to other forum members if you could supply the remedy for you situation your were having with the blurred image.

Thanks,

[/quote]
Thanks for looking,
That Particular photo was taken with a Fuji HS50 Bridge camera the subject was quiet far away. I assumed it was not the program but the photo, so I tried an other photo and it was a lot better, I had cropped into the face maybe I went to much
that's the only simple answer I can think of.
I tried that photo again but it just comes up blurry in the program but not in any other program, anyway I have moved on since them

Cheers and thanks for answering
Tom G

Tom, glad that you found the answer. I think what is happening is that your magnification is too high. One thing about PP which annoyed me a little is that it tends to magnify the image to cover the whole window rather than lock it to 100% max.