• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POOR SERVICE FROM ANTHROPICS!
Sad 
I've about reached my limit with the poor customer service from Anthropics. i ordered Portrait Professional over 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing about whether it's been shipped or ANY kind of confirmation other than the payment has been processed.

i have tried to call. no one answers the phone and it's a worthless recording. No one returns a call from this company either.

I have sent emails inquiring to both the info and support email addresses for Anthropics and no on returns and email.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY??!!

ANTHROPICS: You must at least read these forums. Please reply to

jcyr@hearst.com

Sincerely,
JoAnn Cyr

Traditionally, this time of the year is holiday time in the UK. When a company has only a small amount of employees, instead of staying open and running with skeleton staff, the whole place closes down. That could be what's happened with Anthropics, although, if it has, you'd have thought a message would have been left on this forum to advise of that.
There has to be a good reason why your calls/emails haven't been answered.

Hi Joann,

WorldPay advised us you had a timed out transaction and we promptly sent you an e-mail with enclosed instructions on how to get the software. Then, Leo replied to your voice message explaining that we do not supply hard copies of the software but a link for download. She provided you with all the information on downloading and installing Portrait Professional. I contacted you again once I noticed your token had not been activated. Apparently, our emails are not reaching you - perhaps snagged by spam filters. I will send you an e-mail from our Hotmail account but if it does not reach you, please contact me: breno@anthropics.com

Regards,

Breno
Anthropics Tech