• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Age progression feature?
I bought mainly to use age progression. I see nowhere on the site do do this. How do I find it and use it?

Why did you buy it for that....when nowhere is it advertised for that purpose...this soft ware is designed to remove flaws, such as pi pled, wrinkles, age spots, birthmarks....and to help highlight the good features of a face.....not to make someone look older......maybe that's why you see this subject....nowhere on the site?

Yes it is...that is how I found the site. It shows Katie Holmes being age-progressed. I am not happy.

(08-31-2011, 10:23 AM)stevewl1164 Wrote: Yes it is...that is how I found the site. It shows Katie Holmes being age-progressed. I am not happy.

http://www.exguides.org/photoshop-tutori...ssion.html

Unless I'm mistaken, you're mistaken. All I see on that link is a reference to PHOTOSHOP, not PORTRAIT PROFESSIONAL.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Yes, on THIS link that is all it says. My original search was a google search and when I clicked on the picture of Katie it took me to this site. I got my money back from Portrait Professional today so I am happy. I am disappointed I was not able to do what I wanted on this site....and found out you can't trust google. Portrait Professional did not have to refund me and I am letting all my facebook friends know about the site and how great their customer service is.