• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smiling faces....
One of my hints: A lot of folks when told to smile for the camera...give a forced smile that causes their face to puff up...especially around the middle of the face...and that can actually be precieved as them having a fatter face....when I soften the smile of someone in PP or any other program....I like to slenderize the middle of their face just a touch...it makes the new smile look more natural overall.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

That is a good tip for better pictures and I might have to use it on myself. I have always tried to say something completely out of left field to get a smile; like say, blue meatballs. But if that doesn't work after a few tries its nice to know that I could try your trick. Thanks for sharing.

(07-01-2011, 11:26 PM)Kat999 Wrote: One of my hints: A lot of folks when told to smile for the camera...give a forced smile that causes their face to puff up...especially around the middle of the face...and that can actually be precieved as them having a fatter face....when I soften the smile of someone in PP or any other program....I like to slenderize the middle of their face just a touch...it makes the new smile look more natural overall.

Great hint!