• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperture Plugin
All:

I can't get aperture to recognize PP. I have re-installed PP but it doesn't appear in the Edit with plug in's when I select that in Aperature.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Curtis

Hi,

Have you tried this:

To install the Aperture plugin please follow these steps: 1. Open PortraitProfessionalStudio 2. Go to Preferences -> Plugin 3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users//Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins. In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above. 4. Click the 'Install plug-in' button 5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team. 6. Your plugin should be ready to use now.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Leo,

I have followed that path, but have no plugins folder.

Leo Wrote:Hi,

Have you tried this:

To install the Aperture plugin please follow these steps: 1. Open PortraitProfessionalStudio 2. Go to Preferences -> Plugin 3. In the 'Install Aperture Plug-in' section check that the plugin path is correct. The plugin should be installed in /Users//Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins. In case this path does not automatically show up in the textbox, or you have Aperture installed but you get the message "Aperture does not appear to be installed on your system", please browse manually to the location stated above. 4. Click the 'Install plug-in' button 5. You should get the "Plugin installed sucessfully" message. In case you get any errors please refer to our support team. 6. Your plugin should be ready to use now.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Just create the Plugins folder and put the Aperture plugin into it.

Hi,

Just to be sure you do have the Studio version of the software?

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology

Had the same problem myself an hour ago. THERE WAS NO PLUG-IN! until i did this.
Restart your computer. Before opening any programs click the GO tab on the Finder menu and select computer.
Then select the hard drive Aperture is using.
Go straight to LIBRARY ... APPLICATION SUPPORT.....APERTURE and PLUG-IN will mysteriously be there (they were for me)

Then open Portrait Professional
PREFERENCES...PLUG INS
Click on manual entry and it should show LIBRARY folder
Select APPLICATION SUPPORT.....APERTURE and PLUG-IN should now appear.

It might be that there is more than one user library with an application support folder, and only one has the Plug ins. Depending on which one you open will be success or failure