• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Remove objects from background, colour background
In the new version you should be able to remove objects from background like lampost and people, also colour the background and also able to put people in other photos like outside a church etc.

(11-19-2011, 07:19 AM)iphonetariq Wrote: In the new version you should be able to remove objects from background like lampost and people, also colour the background and also able to put people in other photos like outside a church etc.

In my personal opinion I think you are asking too much from this application. It is designed for improving portraits it is not expected to be a photoshop/(insert other editing software name here) replacement.

I would rather see it do what it is designed to do and do it well, if it was expected to do all these other tasks it would simply lose focus on its main feature.

(11-24-2011, 12:45 PM)Skids Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 07:19 AM)iphonetariq Wrote: In the new version you should be able to remove objects from background like lampost and people, also colour the background and also able to put people in other photos like outside a church etc.

In my personal opinion I think you are asking too much from this application. It is designed for improving portraits it is not expected to be a photoshop/(insert other editing software name here) replacement.

I would rather see it do what it is designed to do and do it well, if it was expected to do all these other tasks it would simply lose focus on its main feature.

I have to agree.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

I remove backgrounds and make other non facial enhancements in another general edit program before I take the photo into portrait pro.

Have a look at this other product from Anthropics you will find loads of effects,backgrounds and more here...... http://www.smartphotoeditor.com

Cool programs. Very intuitive. Unlike Corel, PS, freeware,etc.

I needed to remove a blurred person from the side of a closeup of a friend; modify features of the intended person; and make it into a fabric stamp image and a larger stencil. Fun actually....
Nice to be able to spend time working on other pics as well--instead of having to chew through a 3" book.

Thanks for the information here!