• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support
Is anyone else suffering from the lack of support from Anthropics. To be precise. I have had a ticket in to Anthropics since the 19th May, this week I have updated it four (4) times and nil response. The last time they updated it was the 19th. I have not had access to my app since then, and as I say they are not updating the ticket at all. I left a voicemail yesterday, nil response.

They are very slow to respond. Especially when they're not sure what's wrong.
-wick

I will tell you what the problem is...I 'upgraded' to the next version up of an application and it was very dissimilar to the trial version that I downloaded. I could not get an answer at all why the difference between the trial and full version, so I asked for a refund, which I got. I removed the version 2 software as requested and was ASSURED that the token would work with the version 1 software. But, it did not, I get version mismatches with the token and have not had access to the application for a week now.

I am in awe that I spent nearly $200 on software that locks itself constantly and a company refuses to answer support tickets or their phone.

Possibly they are a failing company. I hope not, but silence is often indicative of a company no longer planning to stay in business.
-wick

I was always trained with the fact that 'Customer Service is an investment in the future', like any investment you can only get out what you put in.

Can you send us your Support Ticket ID so we can follow this up for you?

There are 2 support tickets, 277485 which refers to ticket 277675. I have been awaiting a response to ticket 277675 since 30th May, and it isn't a difficult question by any means

Thanks for providing details. You should have received a reply to your tickets already.

dear i buy the soft wear and I didn't get it how I there is no download on your website accept trial can you help me on this