• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot print a "cropped" picture
Hi,
I'm new to the Professional Portrait Forums and am wondering if any of you out there in Cyber Land have had my same problem? After I finish modifing a picture and I complete the "Crop" procedure and "commit" the picture and select print I get the following error message:
"Microsoft Windows"
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I have never received a solution from M/S. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, X64 bit-SP2. I am wondering if version 10 of Professional Portrait Studio Edition is not compatible with my computer? If I do not "crop" the picture I can print it okay. When I had PP 9 Studio Edition I never had this printing problem. I would appreciate hearing from any of you, as I have not had much luck in getting help from the PP Techs to date. Thank you.

Hi there,

We are aware of a problem affecting some people where saving or printing a cropped image causes a crash and we're looking into it. I'll give an update when we know more.

Tony

admin Wrote:Hi there,

We are aware of a problem affecting some people where saving or printing a cropped image causes a crash and we're looking into it.  I'll give an update when we know more.

Tony

Tony,
Thank you for your response. Hopefully a resolution is in the near future.

This problem doesn't happen to me if I crop the finished photograph outside of PP then bring it back in to print.

Salisbury Wrote:This problem doesn't happen to me if I crop the finished photograph outside of PP then bring it back in to print.

Salisbury,
Thanks for your reply. If I don't crop a picture I can print it okay. When I used PP Studio 9 I did not have this problem. From what I understand this problem is being worked on.

Hi everyone,

We've just fixed this problem and the software is going to go through testing, so we should have a fixed version available on the website some time next week.

Tony