Portrait Pro Forums

Full Version: Cannot print a "cropped" picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm new to the Professional Portrait Forums and am wondering if any of you out there in Cyber Land have had my same problem? After I finish modifing a picture and I complete the "Crop" procedure and "commit" the picture and select print I get the following error message:
"Microsoft Windows"
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I have never received a solution from M/S. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium Edition, X64 bit-SP2. I am wondering if version 10 of Professional Portrait Studio Edition is not compatible with my computer? If I do not "crop" the picture I can print it okay. When I had PP 9 Studio Edition I never had this printing problem. I would appreciate hearing from any of you, as I have not had much luck in getting help from the PP Techs to date. Thank you.
Hi there,

We are aware of a problem affecting some people where saving or printing a cropped image causes a crash and we're looking into it. I'll give an update when we know more.

Tony
admin Wrote:Hi there,

We are aware of a problem affecting some people where saving or printing a cropped image causes a crash and we're looking into it.  I'll give an update when we know more.

Tony

Tony,
Thank you for your response. Hopefully a resolution is in the near future.
This problem doesn't happen to me if I crop the finished photograph outside of PP then bring it back in to print.
Salisbury Wrote:This problem doesn't happen to me if I crop the finished photograph outside of PP then bring it back in to print.

Salisbury,
Thanks for your reply. If I don't crop a picture I can print it okay. When I used PP Studio 9 I did not have this problem. From what I understand this problem is being worked on.
Hi everyone,

We've just fixed this problem and the software is going to go through testing, so we should have a fixed version available on the website some time next week.

Tony