• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neckline
I find the facial sculpture to be a very useful tool, however i have found that when sculpturing the jawline it tends to distort the neckline giving an unpleasing look, the only way to adjust this is to remove the jawline sculpting. it would be useful if this area could be distorted back to its original condition. But overall good work with the program.

Hi Graham,

Is it possible for you to email me a picture showing the distortion you mean? My email address is my first name at anthropics dot com. With some distortions is may be possible to alleviate them to some degree. You can usually tell if the face sculpting might distort your picture if the lines on the mark-up start becoming spiky. If you notice that moving a point makes this happen, try moving that point to get it in the best place without the mark-up becoming spiky.

Tony

graham Wrote:I find the facial sculpture to be a very useful tool, however i have found that when sculpturing the jawline it tends to distort the neckline giving an unpleasing look, the only way to adjust this is to remove the jawline sculpting. it would be useful if this area could be distorted back to its original condition. But overall good work with the program.