• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fixing hair flyaways?
I'm playing with the trial, and have a sample portrait with some hair flyaways against a plain white background. Can PP clone these out? I've played with extending the hair selection and the various hair tidying controls, but cannot seem to get it to simply clone out the flyaways. I'm trying to keep Photoshop out of my workflow if possible.

There is currently nothing in Portrait Professional to deal with hair flyaways, but the issue will be addressed in the next version.

Tony

When will this next version come out?

Just looked for this feature in the version 12 demo and it still is not supported which is a shame because it seems to do everything else very well. It's a basic feature for touchup software so it's strange that it isn't included.

(10-04-2010, 09:16 AM)admin Wrote: There is currently nothing in Portrait Professional to deal with hair flyaways, but the issue will be addressed in the next version.

Tony

Hi Tony, just wanted to say I was hoping to see this feature in Portrait Pro now that it's been a few years since this post. Being able to automatically fix fly away hair, at least a little, would be a huge help to a LOT of photographers. It would certainly be a huge selling point!
Wedding, School, and Corporate Portrait Photographer in NYC for over 30 years. 

(Signature modified to remove web link.
Moderator)

(12-10-2015, 06:03 PM)Dave_Lindner Wrote:
(10-04-2010, 09:16 AM)admin Wrote: There is currently nothing in Portrait Professional to deal with hair flyaways, but the issue will be addressed in the next version.

Tony

Hi Tony, just wanted to say I was hoping to see this feature in Portrait Pro now that it's been a few years since this post. Being able to automatically fix fly away hair, at least a little, would be a huge help to a LOT of photographers. It would certainly be a huge selling point!

So I've been using this tool for 6+ years and I can not believe that these is still no fix for flyaways... Or am I missing something?