• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIFF Files?
Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks

(07-16-2015, 03:18 PM)swampwizard Wrote: Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks

If you are looking to edit with your i-phone, look at the forum for other anthropics products and sign up for the mira selfie app beta test.
PortraitProfessional Forum

(07-16-2015, 03:18 PM)swampwizard Wrote: Hello, This is my first post and hello. I basically use my iphone for photography these days and I would like to use TIFF files for editing. If I have to use JPEG will all the editing options work? Thanks
Hello, I use my phone for photography but mainly my computer for editing. The phone will shoot in TIFF files. My question is: What kind of files work best for editing? After editing I can convert to JPEG for emailing or printing. Thanks Cool

Tiff files are better to edit than jpegs. Portrait Professional Studio would be the one I feel you need. It works with tiff and raws as well as with jpegs. 30 day trial.

PortraitProfessional Forum

Semi-newbie with v15 StudioMax. Hope it is ok to reply to an older thread.

Is your iPhone capable of making RAW captures?

What software do you use on your home computer / desktop?