• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File Save issue
I am on a Mac 10.9.4 using PP 11.3.4 and I am having an issue with the file save dialog.
Each time I save a file I have been working on the filename is blank and the directory is defaulted to my documents not where the original file is.

Hi jconner,

Have you opened a support ticket? One of our customer support team will then be able to look into this for you.

(08-10-2014, 05:05 PM)jconnerfoto Wrote: I am on a Mac 10.9.4 using PP 11.3.4 and I am having an issue with the file save dialog.
Each time I save a file I have been working on the filename is blank and the directory is defaulted to my documents not where the original file is.

Running into the same issue, OSX 10.9.4 but using PP 10.9.4 [interesting both softwares are on the same versions Smile]

Hey Redsand,

If you are running Portrait Professional version 10, the compatibility issue actually lies with Mavericks itself and is caused by the architecture of that operating system, which is not compatible with our software architecture. When saving a file you will need to add the file suffix JPEG/Tiff/PNG manually at the end of the file name.