• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to stop emails offering upgrades that I can't use!
I have Portrait Pro Studio 64 version V11.

I keep getting emails that tell me I'm eligible to upgrade to Portrait Pro Studio V12!

I pay the upgrade price and get the token, but it doesn't work telling me I need to get the upgrade to Studio Max!

So (i've been through this twice) I contact customer support - nothing no response at all! So next step contact Paypal and file a dispute. This gets things moving. Moving as in cancel the claim and we'll fix the issue for you, give you the version you are trying to buy. BUT I have to cancel the dispute first, which means I cannot reopen the dispute later. With my previous experience of customer services doing nothing I'm not prepared to cancel the claim until the issue is fixed.

Stalemate! I either close the claim and risk customer services ignoring me again, or I keep the complaint open and get nothing done!

I wouldn't mind but I can't even stop them from sending the damn emails!

Any suggestions how to deal with this?

Great product, but some of the most stubborn customer services I've ever come across!

Hi KJAlger,

Our customer service team aim to reply to all support tickets within 48 hours of them being opened. Could you log into the ticket system and let me know your ticket number so that I can follow this up with them? http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...icket_main

EDIT: With regards to the emails, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mail. You can either unsubscribe from your current list, which will stop you receiving the newsletter but allow you to receive notification of new version releases or big announcements, or you can set yourself to Do Not Contact meaning that you will no longer receive any emails.