• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save As...
Fairly simple request that may be doable already, but I haven't found it...could we get a "Save As" button as well as or instead of the "Facebook" button? Even better, could we get the ability to customize that button bar completly, putting in whatever buttons we want?

While I am on the "Save As" topic, I'm currently working on a folder full of images that I am saving as something else to a different folder. When I go to the menu and click on "Save As", it always takes me to the folder containing the original image. Can we change that so it opens to the folder we last saved an image to?

(03-28-2014, 05:37 PM)DHofmeister Wrote: While I am on the "Save As" topic, I'm currently working on a folder full of images that I am saving as something else to a different folder. When I go to the menu and click on "Save As", it always takes me to the folder containing the original image. Can we change that so it opens to the folder we last saved an image to?

Perhaps a nice feature would be like what LR is doing during saving, as it allows you to specify an output folder, file rename, size, etc. With this, everyone would be happy because I wanted the original folder! Smile