• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to reduce wrinkels on a face ?
Hi,
I'm new with this 'portrait professional' software (Studio 11 64bits).
I'm trying to reduce wrinkels on a face without using the other tools of the software.
Using the 'brush', my results are not so good, what do you suggest to me to achieve such a correction ?
What is your workflow for this ?
Thanks in advance
pfgbel

Hi there,

If you don't want to apply any of the other effects, you can click on the 'Reset to Original Image' preset on the right hand side. This will turn off all of the effects.
Then just open the Skin Smoothing controls and make the adjustments you want. There is even a slider for reducing thin wrinkles.

Workflow:

Open image > Mark-up > 'Reset To Original Image' > Skin Smoothing Controls.

OR

Open image > Mark-up > 'Reset To Original Image' > 'Remove Wrinkles' Preset.

If you do use Touch Up Brush or Restore Brush, start off with a weak Brush Strength, perhaps 10.

(07-02-2013, 04:53 PM)CaMo Wrote: Hi there,
If you don't want to apply any of the other effects, you can click on the 'Reset to Original Image' preset on the right hand side. This will turn off all of the effects.
Then just open the Skin Smoothing controls and make the adjustments you want. There is even a slider for reducing thin wrinkles.
Workflow:
Open image > Mark-up > 'Reset To Original Image' > Skin Smoothing Controls.
OR
Open image > Mark-up > 'Reset To Original Image' > 'Remove Wrinkles' Preset.

Thank you CaMo, I'am going to try this !
(07-03-2013, 05:34 AM)williamting Wrote: If you do use Touch Up Brush or Restore Brush, start off with a weak Brush Strength, perhaps 10.

Thank you williamting !
How can I choose the brush strength and what means the external ring of the tool ?
Thanks for your help.

Are you using touch up brush already? Brush strength is the slider just next to it.

BTW, please do more experiment.

(07-03-2013, 07:17 AM)williamting Wrote: Are you using touch up brush already? Brush strength is the slider just next to it.
BTW, please do more experiment.

Thks williamting, I found it, ok !
Experimenting is what I'm busy with and the tips you communicated to me are of great help to go on Smile

BTW, the brush in PP has two rings. The inner ring is an edge detector. You will find this more obvious when you extend/cut back skin boundary. Use a huge brush if you have a huge area to extend or cut back.