• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
portrait pro
portrait professional don't think so 3to 4 emails later I am on this to see if it will get a response .had to reinstall my harddrive pp will not run need to re install it cant find the code pp sent me when I got it sent email no response so far thanks got a add from pp still no help .

(03-29-2013, 07:29 PM)tomo57 Wrote: portrait professional don't think so 3to 4 emails later I am on this to see if it will get a response .had to reinstall my harddrive pp will not run need to re install it cant find the code pp sent me when I got it sent email no response so far thanks got a add from pp still no help .

If you go to http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support, there you will find instructions on finding your lost token. You will need the email addie that you used when you pruchased the software. Remember that if the computer hardware haas changed since you did the first install, the token may not work. This is due to the EULA that PP will not register on more than one platform w/o notifying PP the purpose in the additional platform.
PortraitProfessional Forum