• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP Version 11
When I had an older version of PP installed on my old computer, it worked well. I have a Macbook now and installed the newest version of PP. I cannot get my images to look how I want them to. When it fixes my photos, the subjects do not even look like themselves anymore. I think it is overcorrecting and I have played with the sliders and watched videos on YouTube about how to use them. Unfortunately, most of the videos are for the older versions of PP and it doesn't work with the newest version.

I found it easier to use the old version of PP that I had. What am I doing wrong?!

Someone on this forum has the same problem as you. If I remember correctly, the recommendation was to switch off the sculpt control and see whether you get back the look. I can't remember the others steps.

(01-27-2013, 07:35 AM)williamting Wrote: Someone on this forum has the same problem as you. If I remember correctly, the recommendation was to switch off the sculpt control and see whether you get back the look. I can't remember the others steps.

Thanks for the response. I wasn't able to find the earlier question with the response. I'll have to try to figure out how to switch it off.

Hi Dianemax,

There should be a green button next to the Face Sculpt Controls, if you click this it will disable all of the Face Sculpt changes.

If you want the Face Sculpt Changes off by default, turn them off and then go to Save Preset and also check the Set as Default checkbox. Now whenever you load in an image of that gender, the face sculpt controls will not be used.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(01-28-2013, 01:08 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Dianemax,

There should be a green button next to the Face Sculpt Controls, if you click this it will disable all of the Face Sculpt changes.

If you want the Face Sculpt Changes off by default, turn them off and then go to Save Preset and also check the Set as Default checkbox. Now whenever you load in an image of that gender, the face sculpt controls will not be used.

Arjun

Okay, thanks I will try this.