• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another blotchy face problem
Hi!
I have one file where the saved output always gets green and purple blotches on the face, even though the preview does not show any problems. Interestingly, when I edit another face in that same file it comes out correctly, and I can edit other files without a problem. The result is the same for both JPEG and TIFF. My system is PP Studio Edition 10.9, Mac OS X 10.6.8. Screenshots:

Original:
[Image: blotches_orig.png]

Edit 1:
[Image: blotches_1.png]

Edit 2:
[Image: blotches_2.png]

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Vlad

Hello Vlad,

We're very sorry that this is affecting your images, would it be possible for you to send us the original image so that we can attempt to recreate the issue here. Ideally, would it also be possible for you to send us a saved session to support1234@anthropics.com and mark it for Arjun. I'll then follow up and we can address the issue as soon as possible.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Thank you, the session is sent.

(10-02-2012, 05:28 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hello Vlad,

We're very sorry that this is affecting your images, would it be possible for you to send us the original image so that we can attempt to recreate the issue here. Ideally, would it also be possible for you to send us a saved session to support1234@anthropics.com and mark it for Arjun. I'll then follow up and we can address the issue as soon as possible.

Arjun

Thank you very much Vlad!

I've received the file and am looking into it now.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Mine did the same thing, only the face turned brownish purple where the purple highlights for skin recognition were. The photo is of 3 people, and it looked fine when I saved it, then one of the people turned dark. I've edited several photos of the same people, and everything was fine until that one.

I just got PP today and had the same exact issue as vladigraph but my edited skin areas came out murky brown when I looked at the saved file. I did re-edit and save the image without any issue on that one. However, the next portrait I did looked fine in PP but when I went to open the image from Bridge the edited areas were pitch black this time vs. murky brown. I'd hate to have to edit everything twice to get it to save correctly. Any suggestions? I am so new to this I don't even know what a "saved session" is that Arjun mentioned.

No one seems to be replying to us. I hope they figure out a fix for this, because it's a great program otherwise...

(10-12-2012, 05:42 AM)Kim Barton Wrote: No one seems to be replying to us. I hope they figure out a fix for this, because it's a great program otherwise...

I know this is frustrating when no one seems to be able to help. I wish I can help but I have never experienced what was described here.

When you have finished editing, saved it to jpeg and not "save session". The last time I used saved session was when I wanted to sent something to the helpdesk for them to understand what I was doing, ie, for them to reproduce the problem I faced.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will try that in future editing.

I am having this same issue, the image looks fine when I save it and then when I open it the face has dark brown all over it. I would also like to know how to fix this as it happens randomly