• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom Suggetion -
I've had the occasion to use this software many times withing the past week.

Zoom -
Making it so the user can roll the mouse wheel to zoom or scroll bars on the side of the photo to scroll up/down.. or being able to place the zoom on the right side of the screen. Even a choice to undock and allow the user to decide where to position..

Thanks for considering -

George

Thanks for your suggestions. You can undock the control panel by dragging the bar immediately under the menu bar.

Tony

admin Wrote:Thanks for your suggestions.   You can undock the control panel by dragging the bar immediately under the menu bar.

Tony

Well I'll be.. I read the manual but must have not paid attention to that part. In the words of Homer Simpson - DOH! Thanks Tony

Regards
George

Question 
Is there a way to zoom ? I have looked ,but can't see a way .

Thom

Thom K Wrote:Is there a way to zoom ?   I have looked ,but can't see a way .

Thom
Hello Thom

After you adjust/choose your outline in the control panel -
Usually it is the very first section called Zoom - You can adjust to Fit / Face / 1:1 or a number of different ratios...

Regards
George

Also, you can drag the slider in the zoom panel, or press plus or minus on the keyboard.

Tony

+1 for the request to make zooming assigned to the mouse scroll wheel. I use that all day in other photo editing tool.

I'd also LOVE to see right click deselect skin/hair area while left click selects it. Having to constantly quick to switch tools to add and remove area is time consuming.

To quickly switch between complimentary tools (i.e. select/deselect) hold down shift. This will work on both the hair area and the skin area. For more keyboard shortcuts, take a look in the help menu.

Tony