• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many of my Face Sculpt Sliders have disappeared!
Hello all,

Wondering whether anyone can help with this.
When i started to do work on an image this evening i noticed that many of the sliders in the Face Sculpt section of the control panel were totally missing. Forehead, Jaw, Nose and Neck are all gone, leaving only Eyes and Mouth Shape. I've no idea what caused it, as it was fine a few days ago. What do i need to do to get these back?! I really rely on these features, and any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you!!
Marc

[Image: c3c4664b.png]

Never encountered this before. I suggest you create a support ticket. Remember to let them know who you are so that they know that you are a client.

Have you tried to reinstall the software?

(02-07-2012, 03:01 PM)williamting Wrote: Never encountered this before. I suggest you create a support ticket. Remember to let them know who you are so that they know that you are a client.

Have you tried to reinstall the software?

thank you for your response Williamting.

i am going to do a reinstall this morning....hopefully its just a temporary glitch.

I have just experience exactly the same.
I can now only click on eyes outside not closed to the nose. Sliders for adjusting teeth color have disappeared !
When I click Open Mounth the frame for closed mouth appears!
How do I reset everything to its original setttings?

Hi thedeepend & youngman,

Please open a support ticket here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

One of our excellent support team will help you resolve the problem so that you can once again access the full functionality of Portrait Professional.
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(02-09-2012, 11:38 AM)Arjun Wrote: Hi thedeepend & youngman,

Please open a support ticket here: http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

One of our excellent support team will help you resolve the problem so that you can once again access the full functionality of Portrait Professional.

i tried to open a support ticket but now it is saying that my username doesn't exist (!). please help with this--it is still happening, and seriously impeding my use of the program. i am on a iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, OS x 10.6.8,

thank you!

i have exactly the same problem. sliders are gone. i cant reset the workspace. my username does not exist!

If username does not exist, have you created one? If not, create one using the email address you use for registering your purchase to avoid confusion. If the email address you first use for your purchase, is no longer used, you can use a new email address but be mindful that correspondences will still go to the now non existence email. So, you have to check manually for any response to your support ticket.
Quickly go to log a ticket. I am sure that the people at helpdesk are fast provided you provide all the purchase info, problem, etc.

I cannot display any of the Control Panel or the samples. I have contacted the support team but await an answer.