• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 subjects in 1 picture
I just took the poll and didn't know about correcting 2 faces in the same photo. How would I do this? Can anyone give me the steps.
TIA

alohajo Wrote:I just took the poll and didn't know about correcting 2 faces in the same photo. How would I do this? Can anyone give me the steps.
TIA

After specifying the matrix points on the first face (and receiving the modifications back from the server), just click the "Another Face In This Photo" button.

In v 5.2.1, that button is near the top-left of the UI, just below the main menu area.

Jeff

Thanks for the instructions - I wasn't even using version 5 but I'm all caught up with upgrading. I even purchased version 6 last night
Now how about more answers to all the other poll questions/features. I didn't see instructions in the help menu.

In v 5.2.1, that button is near the top-left of the UI, just below the main menu area.

Jeff
[/quote]

Hi Jeff,

to upgrade to version 6 you need to be running your previous full version of Portrait Professional and go to "check for updates" in the help menu. Near the bottom of the screen you will see the place to enter your upgrade token.

When you have done this you will see a new version 6 install token and a download link for the version 6 software. Please make a note of this new token.

If you have any problems please let me know. The fastest way to get a response from us is with our ticket system from our faq page:

http://portraitprofessional.com/faq/

regards,
Gary
Anthropics Technology