• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded to V11, and now PP crashes when trying to find a face
(11-27-2012, 01:19 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi all,

Thank you kindly for sending those images over Bonnie, they'll be invaluable in diagnosing and fixing this problem. We should be able to get a fixed build to everyone very soon.

Dcyphert, you don't have to install the Standard Edition before the Studio 64 installation. All of the installers are standalone and should provide a complete installation. I've taken a look at your ticket and my colleague Emma has added more activations to your license and replied so that you can activate again. Can you tell us if the request for re-activation is occurring on both the machines you're using or just the one? Please reactivate that machine and let us know if it happens again. Once we see which fingerprints are switching, we'll be able to provide a permanent fix for you.

Once again apologies for the issues that you're all experiencing, we're working very hard to resolve them and get the best possible version of Portrait Professional in your hands as soon as possible.

Arjun
Thank you...Thank you!!!!

(11-27-2012, 01:58 PM)dcyphert Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 01:19 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi all,

Thank you kindly for sending those images over Bonnie, they'll be invaluable in diagnosing and fixing this problem. We should be able to get a fixed build to everyone very soon.

Dcyphert, you don't have to install the Standard Edition before the Studio 64 installation. All of the installers are standalone and should provide a complete installation. I've taken a look at your ticket and my colleague Emma has added more activations to your license and replied so that you can activate again. Can you tell us if the request for re-activation is occurring on both the machines you're using or just the one? Please reactivate that machine and let us know if it happens again. Once we see which fingerprints are switching, we'll be able to provide a permanent fix for you.

Once again apologies for the issues that you're all experiencing, we're working very hard to resolve them and get the best possible version of Portrait Professional in your hands as soon as possible.

Arjun
Thank you...Thank you!!!!

One more question....if I keep the v11 standard edition on my laptop and the 64 bit v11 on my PC, will I have a token activation issue? If it's OK, I can live with that....even though both machines are Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit). I just can't continue with the constant disruption of not being able to use it....waiting for the techs to grant new activations. Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgraded to V11, and now PP crashes when trying to find a face - dcyphert - 11-27-2012, 01:58 PM