• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PortraitPro body not working with Lightroom
Hi!

I've been using PortraitPro Body for some months now.  I recently tried to edit an image from lightroom by right-clicking/edit in Portrait Pro Body but all I am greeted with is the browse screen (where the tutorials are etc) and the image doen't ever actually open for marking/editing?

I'm using version 3.2.1 but tried rolling back to version 3.1.1 but same issue.  Anyone else having this problem?

Scott.

[Image: issue-1.jpg]
[Image: issue-2.jpg]
[Image: issue-3.jpg]

Have you tried doing a fresh clean install of the software at all?

I suggest creating a support ticket so they look into this in more detail for you: https://support.anthropics.com/profile/

Did you ever find out why this was happening to you? I have the same issue and I have Studio 3 version. One thing I found was this.....

"Open PortraitPro Body Studio, choose Preferences, and make sure "Auto-Plugin Mode" is selected." However, there is NO 'Preferences' option to choose from when you pull up PPBody. I am so confused.

Please let me know if you found a solution to this.

(10-26-2019, 11:33 PM)asommers74 Wrote: Did you ever find out why this was happening to you? I have the same issue and I have Studio 3 version. One thing I found was this.....

"Open PortraitPro Body Studio, choose Preferences, and make sure "Auto-Plugin Mode" is selected." However, there is NO 'Preferences' option to choose from when you pull up PPBody. I am so confused.

Please let me know if you found a solution to this.

I have the same issue. I filed a support ticket.