• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about half-face?
[Image: closeup.jpg]

What do I do if I need some eye brightening, etc. in this image? This is nearly as-shot, not an image cut in half...
The beauty of reality is that we are masters of its creation.

Just place the points outside the picture where you think they should be, and everything else should fall into place.

Tony

admin Wrote:Just place the points outside the picture where you think they should be, and everything else should fall into place.

Tony

While we're at it: I have a photo which ends right above the eyes (there are about 10 pixels available above the iris).

When I come to the step where I fine-select the eyes PP almost always crashes. Is this a known issue?

Tom

TomC Wrote:
admin Wrote:Just place the points outside the picture where you think they should be, and everything else should fall into place.

Tony

While we're at it: I have a photo which ends right above the eyes (there are about 10 pixels available above the iris).

When I come to the step where I fine-select the eyes PP almost always crashes. Is this a known issue?

Tom

Never tried PP on an image like that....you might use your photo editor and create a blank image with a height larger than your image....tall enough to fit in the rest of the head as if it were there....then copy and paste your photo on the blank image.....then save and import that image into PP....letting the program set the scalp line setting up in the blank area on top....once you've made your enhancements in PP....then you can crop the image back to the way it was in the original image. Maybe it crashes because it can't set the markers that need to complete the top part of the face and head?

The crashing when eyes are out of shot was a known issue, but was fixed a while ago. Make sure you have the latest version.

Tony