• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip to last step not appearing
I'd like to see the Next button (at Step 5) function as it did in the previous version with the drop down menu. Just made sense the way the work flow is.

Thanks Tony!

I minor point of clarification: I am using PP as a plug-in and when I choose "File", my only option that appears is, "Close & Return". It would be more clear (to me) if it stated "Save and Close" like you said it would say.

Good point. I've edited my post to reflect that.

Have there been any fixes/improvements to version 10 done since January 27th?? I went back to using V9.8 as I hate the work flow to save in V 10. When I start up PP and check for updates, it says V 10 is available, but I don't want to download if it's the same version 10 as I tried last week of January.

Not yet, but we are reconsidering some of the UI changes we've made, so there might be an update in the near future that means you don't have to go to the File menu to save.

Tony

Hi everyone,

A new release of PP has been made that reverts the naming of the exit option in plugin mode back to what it was before and also reverts the "Next" button to its previous functionality. To get it, go to "Check for Updates" in the help menu.

Tony

admin Wrote:Hi everyone,

A new release of PP has been made that reverts the naming of the exit option in plugin mode back to what it was before and also reverts the "Next" button to its previous functionality.  To get it, go to "Check for Updates" in the help menu.

Tony

Great to hear! I reverted back to using v 9.8.2 after trying Portrait Professional Studio 10. Refresh my memory please, do I have to uninstall 9.8.2 before downloading the newest version? Do I just download the trial version and enter my license number?

I believe you just have to go to check for updates in the help menu and you will be shown which versions you can install. If that doesn't work, go to the license manager page and enter your token:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/licenses/

Tony