• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
competition address
hi i received a email regarding your latest competition with portrait pro i would like to enter but my wife deleted the email with the details in can someone please let me know where to send my entry thanks Smile

The first ever Portrait Professional Photo Competition is now open, with a top prize of $250.

We are looking for before and after images, showing off your best work using Portrait Professional.

The competition will close on Monday, 13th December.

The Prizes

First Prize: $250 (to be claimed via PayPal or Amazon.com vouchers)

Runners Up: Free Portrait Professional upgrade of your choice

The winning images will be displayed in a new gallery on the Portrait Professional website, credited to the photographers who sent them in.

How To Enter
Enhance an image in Portrait Professional. To get some tips on how to do this, check out our Video Tutorials.

Email both the before and after image to photos@anthropics.com, including the name you want to be credited as if you win, by 13th December 2010.

FAQs
What kind of images are you looking for?
Images should be high quality, focusing on one or more faces. The best entries will both show off the features of Portrait Professional, as well as being generally outstanding examples of photography.
How many images can I submit?
For this competition you can submit as many entries as you like – but remember, an entry is two photos– the before shot and the after shot. Submitting just the after image will not count.

The legal bit

Please note that by submitting entries, you are giving Anthropics Technology Ltd (makers of Portrait Professional) full rights to use your original images and the images as altered by us, in our marketing and advertising, offline and online, in whatever way they see fit, subject to the photo(s) being prominently credited to you. This includes digitally processing the images and displaying both the original image and the processed version simultaneously. If you are not happy with these terms, please do not submit any images. Do ensure you only send images for which you own the copyright and the individual depicted has consented to the image being submitted on these terms above.

Good luck!

The Portrait Professional Team