• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just bought version 9 (help)
Okay I downloaded the trial version and played around with a couple photos to see what I can come with. I was a little disappointed that I could not save them. It would have been nice if you gave a limited to use it. A week would be good. But any how I bought the standard version.

Should I have removed the trial version first ? I am running a MAC and the folder only shows the trial version. I got my code and put it in. When I open it, It does not go to any homepage of any type. It goes straight to the window where I drag a photo to so it can be edited. I am able to save it. But it took some hunting around just to get here.

Maybe there is not a home page but I would think that there is something. What if I want to upgrade ? I will have to go hunting to find it.

Thank you

Don

Hi Don,

I will pass on the suggestion about the trial. I would remove the trial version as it will just take up space on your computer. I have checked your license and it looks like you have managed to successfully install the software. If you need any help the best way to contact support is by going to our website, going to the support tab and opening a support ticket. If you want to upgrade open PP and then go to 'help' and 'check for updates'.

Warm regards,
Leo
Anthropics Technology