• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group or family portraits
Would you be able to add a feature where you can run the software several times on one photo by selecting the area where faces are located.
I know that you can copy each area and then run portrait professional on each one though any luminosity or color changes to non facial areas would require you to selectively paint in or mask the face which would take extra time.

Unless I have misunderstood your request, you can run the software against more than one face in a picture. In the menu there is an option to select another face after you have done one. I don't have the software on this machine I am replying from so cannot tell you the exact wording but it is something like 'Select another face in the picture'

That's right, skids, it's "Enhance Another Face in this Photo" and can be found under the file menu.

Tony

That's not what he's asking for  ............ he's wanting a feature whereby he can run the software on several faces in the same photograph whithout having to select the "Select another face in the picture." ..................... if you want the programming expertise just lemme know .............easy peasy .............. as long as I have the source code

Roscoe Wrote:That's not what he's asking for  ............ he's wanting a feature whereby he can run the software on several faces in the same photograph whithout having to select the "Select another face in the picture." ..................... if you want the programming expertise just lemme know .............easy peasy .............. as long as I have the source code

First of all how do you know thats not what he is asking for?

Surely you have to select each face in turn so that you can set the relevant points for that face, for example, one person may have their mouth closed while another has it open so the points need to be selected differently or maybe even one face is in profile while the others aren't I cant see its easy to program the software to detect all the points automatically for every single face in the picture, if it is easy you could be making a fortune on it.

Maybe a program to remove excessive full stops (periods) would be handy Cool