• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes Lightening Tutorials
Hello
I just bought Portrait Professional Software. Where can I see video tutorials specifically, I would like to see video tutorial on working on the eyes only.
Thanks

Here is a link to videos showing how to use Portrait Professional.  We don't have any videos specifically dealing with the eyes at the moment.   Is there anything in particular you want to know?

Tony

admin Wrote:Is there anything in particular you want to know?

Tony

1. I just need to know how to skip normal working process of an image and go and work directly on a specific area not on the whole image. That is, I sometimes need to work on the eyes leaving everything as is.

2. How to work on the software from photoshop. My images are all in PSD files not jpg files.

Thanks

Mrali Wrote:1.  I just need to know how to skip normal working process of an image and go and work directly on a specific area not on the whole image.  That is, I sometimes need to work on the eyes leaving everything as is.  

The best way to do this is to:

Only be accurate about the eyes when placing the points. For all other points you can just leave them in their default positions.

Create a preset that turns off all the sliders except for the eye ones. You can even set that as a default preset if you are going to do a lot of eye only work.

Mrali Wrote:2.  How to work on the software from Photoshop.  My images are all in PSD files not jpg files.

If you have Portrait Professional Studio or Studio 64 editions, you can use them as plug ins to Photoshop.

admin Wrote:[quote=Mrali]

If you have Portrait Professional Studio or Studio 64 editions, you can use them as plug ins to Photoshop.

I have Portrait Professional 9 and this is what I bought a few days back!!! What should I do? Upgrade??? How much I would pay extra for Portrait Professional Studio version?

Thanks

You can find out the prices of different upgrades by clicking on check for udpates in the help menu. I believe we are running a sale at the moment.

admin Wrote:You can find out the prices of different upgrades by clicking on check for udpates in the help menu.   I believe we are running a sale at the moment.

Hello,
I have a license :

I would like to update to Portrait Professional Studio v9 where I can use the software as plugin in photoshop.  I have Windows xp.
Thanks

Click on check for updates in the help menu and you can buy the upgrade to Studio which includes the plugin.

Tony

admin Wrote:Click on check for updates in the help menu and you can buy the upgrade to Studio which includes the plugin.

Tony

I would like to upgrade to the last version that works with photoshop as a plugin.
- When will PP V10 will be released?
- I have photoshop cs formally known as v8. Will the upgrade version work fine in that old version of photoshop?

Thanks

admin Wrote:Click on check for updates in the help menu and you can buy the upgrade to Studio which includes the plugin.

Tony

Will the upgrade version work fine in that old version of photoshop?
Thanks