• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'hide' or 'show' portrait slider defaults
Each time I open a new photo, the fully extended 'face Sculpt' and 'Skin' controls always show and the 'eye', 'mouth', 'hair' etc controls are automatically hidden and have to be scrolled down to and opened each time if I need them (particularly time consuming if it's the hair smoothing section which I can't seem to open directly). I've tried to set the first two to a default 'hide' and the hair controls to a default 'open' without success. Am I missing the method or is this not possible?

Thanks very much,

Fiona.

You are right, currently there is no way to set the open or closedness of sections by default. You can only set slider values. I take it that's something you do want though? Is anyone else interested in that feature?

Tony

admin Wrote:You are right, currently there is no way to set the open or closedness of sections by default.   You can only set slider values.  I take it that's something you do want though?   Is anyone else interested in that feature?

Tony
Yes please! I spent yesterday enhancing hair in a variety of ways (that don't easily work with batch processing) on a large number of photos (and will be doing it again today...) and for this it would have saved a huge amount of laborious scrolling/opening. It'd also obviously increase the power and flexibility of PP.

Regards,

Fiona.