• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A covered eye by hair
Ok what is the trick if I set all the sliders on the left eye to nothing I still through the hair see some of the eye can I remove it altogether? Whats the trick

Tim

I suppose you are talking about the sliders under "Show Eye Controls". Just click on the green button next to the control to switch it off.

Hi glyon1,

How about you go to the sub-control under "Eye Controls" and set all the respective eye settings to zero.

Don't forget there are also some controls for eyes under "Face Sculpt Controls".

I have tried everything set to zero, still looks funky.

How about setting the eye outlines to the minimum possible. I know that even by doing this, the iris may still look a little "funky", as you called it. Perhaps that is the best it can do. Failing all these, please submit a wish list so that it can be considered for the next release.

Logically speaking, setting everything to zero should have stopped processing of the eye in question. Perhaps, someone from PP should have a look to see whether this is a bug.

I havent seen the image...but in my images... sometimes the hair is too fine, too widely spaced, or too translucent to completely visually cover up the eye...unless I did something about it when I originally shot the image.

In this case I would go to Photoshop or Gimp and clone in some additional hair strands to cover over the gaps where the eye is showing through.

I wouldnt necessarily expect that portrait Professional would be expected to make that kind of modification.

Suzzie

Go to hair settings, click on View/Edit Hair area, use the brush to correct the hair over the eye, clock ok. Now when you add makeup the new hair area will mask out the makeup of that eye.

It would be ideal to be able to just turn it off or remove it with the eye controls. Thank you, Any help would be appreciated.