• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adjust intensity and temp of light
I find myself constantly having to reduce the face area brightness after using the light feature. I love what it does but can't understand why we can't adjust the intensity or temp of the light. Makes it not usable in many cases.

I agree. Something like an opacity slider would be helpful.
-wick

I also agree. Lighting adjustments sometimes leave the face too bright overall without any easy way to correct it.

Temperature not so convinced, I assume it is just changing the intensity of existing light.

I have tried using the tan adjustment with mixed results.
-wick

I notice that Skin Smoothing has a master slider to lessen the effect globally of that tab. The lighting tab really needs this. Not only does the face get too light, but it often gets too dramatic. You can mess with each individual slider trying to back off the effect, but a master slider like the other tabs have would be really good.
-wick

(10-31-2018, 01:34 AM)andy@inspiredmedia.org Wrote: I find myself constantly having to reduce the face area brightness after using the light feature. I love what it does but can't understand why we can't adjust the intensity or temp of the light. Makes it not usable in many cases.

we can adjust the intensity and temperature of light by using some tools

That may be, but the easy choice is just to moderate the effect of the entire adjustment with one slider
-wick