• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anchor points
If you increase the size of your image in the camera you should not have this problem (EG from med to large fine}. May help. I fined a 2-3 mb file works best for me.

DMacKinnon Wrote:If you increase the size of your image in the camera you should not have this problem (EG from med to large fine}. May help. I fined a 2-3 mb file works best for me.

I shoot in raw Nikon 12 mg image -- convert to a tif I,m using this professionally. If you can think of anything else that would cause image to pixelate let me know. Thanks for all your help - Would I be better off using program as a stand alone program?? Bob

bigbob ........... if you spacebar your way to the screen where you see the complete face with all the anchor points, adjustments can still be made at that point without having to go back to the individual mouth, nose, eyebrow/s, eye/s points. The pixelation isn't so bad at that point.
The picture you displayed on page one of this thread is exactly how my picture's displayed and it happens with all photographs no matter what file format or DPI/resolution they are.