• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait, just 40 bucks for the whole shabang?
Exclamation 
Hello!

I saw this software advertised on a website so I started clicking away and really liked what I saw. I just downloaded the free trial version and went to check out what it would cost to buy. The total I'm being given is $39.99. Is that PER MONTH or what? Or am I really paying just $40 for this fantastic software? What's the catch?

-Peter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-15-2018, 05:43 PM)degi_pix Wrote: Hello!

I saw this software advertised on a website so I started clicking away and really liked what I saw. I just downloaded the free trial version and went to check out what it would cost to buy. The total I'm being given is $39.99. Is that PER MONTH or what? Or am I really paying just $40 for this fantastic software? What's the catch?

-Peter

Peter, there are actually three versions of the software. Starting at 39.95 and going to 119.95.
Follow this link for more info.
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/editions/
PortraitProfessional Forum

(02-16-2018, 02:50 AM)tebogan Wrote:
(02-15-2018, 05:43 PM)degi_pix Wrote: Hello!

-Peter

Peter, there are actually three versions of the software. Starting at 39.95 and going to 119.95.
Follow this link for more info.
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/editions/

Thanks, Tebogan! When does the sale end?

Peter,
It is unknown when the discount will go away.
You can always start with the basic and move up, as they will give you credit for the initial spend when you upgrade. Personally I would go with the Studio version, as it includes the plug ins, will edit raw and can be standalone as the Standard version is.
The additional $20 spend is in my view your best bet.
PortraitProfessional Forum