• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove flash reflection from glasses
Your product is very good and makes photo touchups a snap. A  feature that I would like to see in future revisions is one that would remove or at least reduce the glare/reflection from eye glasses.  This is a very time consuming process using a photo editor program.

If I know that the picture I'm taking is going to made into a portrait...I take one shot with the glasses, then I take one while in the same pose without...that way if the glasses obscure the eyes in any way....I have a perfectly good set of eyes to borrow from in my editor.

macs mom Wrote:If I know that the picture I'm taking is going to made into a portrait...I take one shot with the glasses, then I take one while in the same pose without...that way if the glasses obscure the eyes in any way....I have a perfectly good set of eyes to borrow from in my editor.

Thanx for the good idea.  Adjusting angles and removing lens are also good for portraits.  Unfortunately there are those great candid photos which make excellent portraits and can not be posed.

If I'm shooting in my studio I'll remove the subject's glasses & try to take an identical photo.  Then in PS I'll clone the eyes for the glassless photo into the one with the glasses.  It's the simplest way I'm found for doing it.

Jack.....

Duzvis Wrote:Your product is very good and makes photo touchups a snap. A  feature that I would like to see in future revisions is one that would remove or at least reduce the glare/reflection from eye glasses.  This is a very time consuming process using a photo editor program.
Try adjusting your lights, moving the subject or move your camera location. Another option would be to have "just a set of frames", that you would purchase, without glass in them.