• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PP9 - Eye Color Problem
I imported a photo of a woman in PP9 and was very pleased with the results of the eye color enhancement, except for one thing: the right eye was green and the left eye was blue.

Initially, the eye color was a dull blue.

Any ideas what's wrong here? Is this a bug?

The eye color changing sliders can be set to different values for each eye, so that seems the most likely explanation. You can see the individual eye controls by clicking on the button next to the slider.

If that doesn't help, the next best thing is to open a support ticket about the problem. Then you can send us a PP file showing the problem and we can take a look at it.

Tony

I didn't change eye colors. This problem was the result of the initial retouching done by PP.

Do I need to create another user account to create a ticket? It's saying that my username here in the forum is not recognized.

admin Wrote:The eye color changing sliders can be set to different values for each eye, so that seems the most likely explanation.  You can see the individual eye controls by clicking on the button next to the slider.  

If that doesn't help, the next best thing is to open a support ticket about the problem.   Then you can send us a PP file showing the problem and we can take a look at it.  

Tony

Yes, sorry, the support system is separate from the forums.

Tony