• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my favorite PP touchup
was this too much touchup? I liked it Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

I think it´s too much. No contours on the face are seen anymore. Here´s my version. Hope you like it. Maybe you have a highres Version of it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-25-2014, 01:02 PM)babolino Wrote: Hi,

I think it´s too much. No contours on the face are seen anymore. Here´s my version. Hope you like it. Maybe you have a highres Version of it?

I agree. You're correction seems about right to me. However, this is strictly up to you. I use the female standard correction most of the time but I have saved setting for 1/2 and 1/4 this default correction if the full correction seems too much...
Wink

(05-25-2014, 05:58 AM)KathrynAbb Wrote: was this too much touchup? I liked it Cool

Here is my version. The model is pretty. Really not much retouching was needed. My focus was on lighting, trying to find a good angle for the face. I looked at the shadow (falling to the right) then I decided to light from the left recreating the light that was actually there but probably lost by the filling light.

Then I needed to rework the photo looking at the histogram. Well that was in another software. That is because without the histogram you are blind. The addition of the histogram in Portrait pro would be nice.