• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to buy V12 Studio 64 bit version?
I'm looking at purchasing Portrait Professional Studio 12 64bit and I've been looking for info at http://www.portraitprofessional.com/editions/ but I can't seem to locate the info I'm looking for.

In the comparison table for each edition, it days that "64 bit has no limit on image size", which is what I want, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me how to purchase this version of the software.

How do I know if what I'm purchasing is 32 or 64 bit? Where/how can can I buy the 64 bit version?

Thanks!

(03-26-2014, 05:39 PM)hopper08 Wrote: I'm looking at purchasing Portrait Professional Studio 12 64bit and I've been looking for info at http://www.portraitprofessional.com/editions/ but I can't seem to locate the info I'm looking for.

In the comparison table for each edition, it days that "64 bit has no limit on image size", which is what I want, but I can't seem to find anything that tells me how to purchase this version of the software.

How do I know if what I'm purchasing is 32 or 64 bit? Where/how can can I buy the 64 bit version?

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, the software will install which version of the OS you are running.
PortraitProfessional Forum

Hi hopper08,

Near the top of the Edition page you will see the three editions listed with a "Buy Now" button next to each Edition. Just a note, all editions for Version 12 are now downloadable as a 32-bit and 64-bit software. If you have purchased the software you will be taken to a License Manager page where the PC and Mac download links are listed and labelled whether it is 32 or 64-bit download link.

(03-27-2014, 04:52 PM)AngAT Wrote: Hi hopper08,

Near the top of the Edition page you will see the three editions listed with a "Buy Now" button next to each Edition. Just a note, all editions for Version 12 are now downloadable as a 32-bit and 64-bit software. If you have purchased the software you will be taken to a License Manager page where the PC and Mac download links are listed and labelled whether it is 32 or 64-bit download link.

So why is it impossible to upgrade from Version 11 Studio 64 to Version 12 Studio? This seems the logical update, but your upgrade system prevents it, even after I bought the upgrade and received a token.
-wick

(03-28-2014, 12:16 AM)Wick Wrote:
(03-27-2014, 04:52 PM)AngAT Wrote: Hi hopper08,

So why is it impossible to upgrade from Version 11 Studio 64 to Version 12 Studio? This seems the logical update, but your upgrade system prevents it, even after I bought the upgrade and received a token.

The only upgrade that the license manager will display for your Studio 64 v11 license is an upgrade to Studio Max (new name for Studio 64) v12 because Studio is a lower edition to what you already have. If you decide that you want to upgrade to Studio v12 instead please submit an online ticket here so one of our support team can assist you in getting the right upgrade.

Could you explaining in what way Studio V12 is a lower edition than Studio 64 v11? They both are 64-bit and contain all the features with the exception of automatic batch processing. If there are some other useful features in Studio Max, I would probably upgrade to that. But your features comparison page doesn't list anything.
-wick

(05-16-2014, 09:29 PM)bohemian100 Wrote: Good question "How do I know if what I'm purchasing" ha, I just got an email offering an upgrade from "Portrait Professional Studio 64 v11" to "PortraitPro v12" for £29.95 I also had a code so I paid £21.20, bargain of the day I thought, turns out I have just upgraded to "Portrait Professional Studio 64 v11" yes, the version I paid for 12 months ago, I have paid for it twice, now I want my money back, how do I get it back, there is no way to cancel the order. I hate it when people cant run a business in the correct way, I had problems with my purchase last year, I think it is time to say bye bye to Portrait Professional.

(03-26-2014, 05:39 PM)hopper08 Wrote: I'm looking at purchasing Portrait Professional Studio 12 64bit and I've been looking for info at http://www.portraitprofessional.com/editions/ but I can't seem to locate the info I'm looking for.

Thanks!

Simply enter a support ticket and the situation can be resolved.
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

PortraitProfessional Forum