• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen Erika before/after
Disclaimer : I am no portrait photographer, but on occasion have a chance to practice. I set up a backdrop and with no real studio lights managed this using bounce flash, light from glass block window and a flourescent hanging from the ceiling (don't laugh too hard), fairly pathetic. I have some old studio lights and umbrellas but trying to move to radio/wireless eventually with softbox.

Anyhoo, here's before and after in version 12 as a Photoshop plugin, screenshot.

[Image: erikabeforeafterpp2014-03-24a.jpg]

(03-24-2014, 11:52 PM)Franklin Wrote: Disclaimer : I am no portrait photographer, but on occasion have a chance to practice. I set up a backdrop and with no real studio lights managed this using bounce flash, light from glass block window and a flourescent hanging from the ceiling (don't laugh too hard), fairly pathetic. I have some old studio lights and umbrellas but trying to move to radio/wireless eventually with softbox.

Anyhoo, here's before and after in version 12 as a Photoshop plugin, screenshot.

[Image: erikabeforeafterpp2014-03-24a.jpg]

OK, since there's absolutely no response of any kind, I'll just make the links to the photos deadends. Thought I might pick up a helpful hint or something . . .

Hi Franklin, but I can't see your attachment! Otherwise, I am sure many of us here will give you encouragement.

William, I originally posted the photos March 24th, and not a single comment up through April 2nd - 9 days - nothing but crickets.

Hi Franklin, I think those who actually give comments are not many. Many of us may not come to the forum for many days, like myself who had been away for a few months. So, please don't be discouraged.

A issue I found with this forum engine is that clicking "View new posts" may show nothing! Hence missing new posts.

Franklin, the link you gave does not work.
Gellidius