• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Make-Up Box" for Studio Max?
I am actually wondering how many people will buy the Studio Max version only for the batch processing mode, since the price is significantly higher than the Studio version.
Would a "make-up box" be an interesting feature for Studio Max? This could include controls to change the eye lashes, change eyebrow shape, add eye liner, add eye shadow, lipstick, etc.

I am thinking it would be a fun addition for those who really want to make maximum enhancements... hence the name Studio Max....

Hi eseavey,

I agree that more make up features would be a nice addition and have requested that to the developers.

A first step has been taken with the "smokey eyes" feature and I hope that more (eye liner, eye shadow, etc.) will be added in the future.

Which version it would go to would be of a second topic ...

Regards - MacSass

(03-22-2014, 12:12 PM)MacSass Wrote: Hi eseavey,

I agree that more make up features would be a nice addition and have requested that to the developers.

A first step has been taken with the "smokey eyes" feature and I hope that more (eye liner, eye shadow, etc.) will be added in the future.

Which version it would go to would be of a second topic ...

Regards - MacSass

MacSass, Indeed what features should go in what version can be discussed separately. I was thinking that the Studio version has some basic controls to change the lip hue, add smokey eye effects, etc. I actually think PP12 with the 64bit support is reasonably priced for what it does.

My question is more of a business decision question really. At almost twice the price, the one most important difference between the Studio and Studio Max, is the batch mode. To increase appeal to a larger group of people, having the "Make-Up Box" in the Studio Max version at the higher price makes a lot of sense to me..... Or perhaps since I am a consumer, I should request to have it added to the Studio version I currently have. Smile

It has been a while since I suggested a make-up option, and now I see it is included in the new PP version.

Thank you!