• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aperture plug-in fail with v. 12
Can anyone help me with the new Version 12? The plug-in for Apple's Aperture product worked for me with v. 11 and it APPEARED to install correctly with the new v. 12 but I can't use it or even find it in folder for Aperture's plug-ins. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

(02-03-2014, 05:23 AM)Fred Wrote: Can anyone help me with the new Version 12? The plug-in for Apple's Aperture product worked for me with v. 11 and it APPEARED to install correctly with the new v. 12 but I can't use it or even find it in folder for Aperture's plug-ins. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

Fred,
I would enter a support ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/support/index.php?page=login&return=ticket_submit
PortraitProfessional Forum

(02-03-2014, 05:23 AM)Fred Wrote: Can anyone help me with the new Version 12? The plug-in for Apple's Aperture product worked for me with v. 11 and it APPEARED to install correctly with the new v. 12 but I can't use it or even find it in folder for Aperture's plug-ins. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

Solved the problem! It turns out that I had to DELETE the older version of Portrait Professional on my computer (v. 11) for the plug-in to run the new v. 12. Sure wish Portrait Professional had this in their instructions! Oh, well. All's well that ends well! Smile

(02-14-2014, 06:23 PM)Fred Wrote:

Solved the problem! It turns out that I had to DELETE the older version of Portrait Professional on my computer (v. 11) for the plug-in to run the new v. 12. Sure wish Portrait Professional had this in their instructions! Oh, well. All's well that ends well! Smile

Same issue for me....I had to delete the previous version.

Thanks for posting...saved me a bunch of grief!

(10-03-2014, 07:08 AM)atif123 Wrote: Can anyone help me with the new Version 12? The plug-in for Apple's Aperture product worked for me with v. 11 and it APPEARED to install correctly with the new v. 12 but I can't use it or even find it in folder for Aperture's plug-ins. Anyone else had this problem? Any ideas?

I don't use Apple products, but if you would submit a trouble ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

the people there will be more that happy to assist you.

PortraitProfessional Forum