• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V11.1.2 Studio 64 Mac bugs
Good, Tippi. I am glad that it works. On your point 5, there is no alternative but to "Return to Plugin" after every face. That is my workaround for the time being. Fortunately, it affects only a small percentage of my images.

Okay William....Just tried suggestion again on point 1. Second try failed. It didn't work. Tried it twice, no luck. It worked 1 time, then failed the next 2 times. I give up!

Tippi, I managed to recreated your problem with one of my photos. Perhaps this case is similar to the problem you are facing.

The problem started when PP failed to detected one of the faces in the image. So, I proceeded to edit the face that PP manages to detect. After editing this face, I went on to "Another Face" & "New Face" and started to mark out the new facial outlines.

I found that adjusting any sliders, there is no effect whatsoever on the newly marked face. I clicked View/Edit Skin Area and found that the skin on the new face was not detected at all but remain at the previous face edited! If I cutback, all the edits done on the previous face are lost.

Work around: After you edited the first face, exit from your plugin or save your work. Return to your PP again. This time, straight away you "Discard Outlines" and do a manual outlining and proceed to do the next face. This workaround is a pain-in-neck but we hope that this problem can be fixed soon.

Hi everyone,

We're incredibly sorry that these problems are getting in the way of your portrait enhancement. We've released a new build that addresses a host of issues including several of the mark up issues you've mentioned. You can get it by going to Help> Check For Updates.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience. We're constantly trying to add great new features to Portrait Professional and make sure that any unforeseen issues are addressed.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

Arjun, thanks for the information. My picture that PP has failed to detect all the faces is now working. I hope the above problem is also resolved.

Hi William,

Here's a sample photo.
Sample photo for William.
Can't attach a photo :-(
Well...I think part of the problem here is that PP has come out with version 11.1.5. However, the gal that was helping me instructed me to uninstall all older versions and reinstall the latest version. Problem is, the link she sent me was to version 11.1.2 (not 11.1.5 like she said). She gave me a token to use but when I downloaded the version she gave me, it didn't even ask for the token. Can somebody just provide all of us here detailed instructions on how to uninstall all old versions, what to do to install the new version, link to the latest version and token? Thanks!
Oh...and I couldn't attach a photo. Why not?

Tippi, No issue. I have managed to reproduced the problem and V11.1.8 has fixed your problem.

To download the latest updates, just go to PP Help->Check for Updates. A web page will be launched for you to download.

After download is complete, just install the software. I have never uninstall my PP and I still have V10 hanging around and I know the problem it will cause. Not an issue for me but to play safe, do uninstall older version.

(12-19-2012, 04:41 AM)williamting Wrote: Tippi, No issue. I have managed to reproduced the problem and V11.1.8 has fixed your problem.

To download the latest updates, just go to PP Help->Check for Updates. A web page will be launched for you to download.

After download is complete, just install the software. I have never uninstall my PP and I still have V10 hanging around and I know the problem it will cause. Not an issue for me but to play safe, do uninstall older version.

Hi William,

Thank you so much! Installed version 11.1.8. Edited a few photos and so far, this version seems to be working well. I'll keep you posted of any issues. I'll be burning the midnight oil. I have sooo many photos t edit. Wanna make sure my clients look great!

Version 11.1.8 seems to be working fine with some minor issues.

1. Pupil & Iris markers are not present in some of the photos.

Good! I also have a lot of photos to process.

One issue that may arise in V11. You may find orange lining at the eyes area. This happens when you have client with smaller eyes. To overcome this problem, check the Eye Control off.