• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Young woman portrait - critique wanted
Hi,

hereby I show you a recent portrait shot which I did some time ago. I prefer not to use any face sculpturing mechanism to not destroy the natural appearance of the model. I just fiddle a little bit by enhancing the skin surface and removing unclean "mistakes".

By not deforming the nature of the model's face and being very sparse with the features PP provides, the results of this is really astonishing. I like it very much.

But I'd like to know what is missing, what could be made better, where to put a slightly more attention on to make it even better.

Regards,
Ferdy

PRE:    

(12-01-2012, 01:54 PM)ferdy Wrote: Hi,

hereby I show you a recent portrait shot which I did some time ago. I prefer not to use any face sculpturing mechanism to not destroy the natural appearance of the model. I just fiddle a little bit by enhancing the skin surface and removing unclean "mistakes".

By not deforming the nature of the model's face and being very sparse with the features PP provides, the results of this is really astonishing. I like it very much.

But I'd like to know what is missing, what could be made better, where to put a slightly more attention on to make it even better.

Regards,
Ferdy

PRE:

I like the conservative use of PP's controls to leave the model looking natural.

A closer crop with reduced saturation in the bottom corners would IMHO draw more attention to the face.

Regards

Keith

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)