• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I stand corrected and eating crow
Rolleyes 
Rolleyes
OK, I complained about how long v 11 took to come out, but now that I tried it, I see it is FABULOUS! MUCH more subtle results than v10. With v10, it was hard to find the fine line between smooth and plastic. v11 does it automatically!
Very nice
J

(11-13-2012, 07:25 AM)Johnnyjomp Wrote: Rolleyes
OK, I complained about how long v 11 took to come out, but now that I tried it, I see it is FABULOUS! MUCH more subtle results than v10. With v10, it was hard to find the fine line between smooth and plastic. v11 does it automatically!
Very nice
J
I read very negative comments and very positive ones like yours. Looks like I got poisoned now... will download trial and test it out. But I am not sure whether it is now available for download for people like myself.

(11-14-2012, 04:22 AM)williamting Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 07:25 AM)Johnnyjomp Wrote: Rolleyes
Very nice
J
I read very negative comments and very positive ones like yours. Looks like I got poisoned now... will download trial and test it out. But I am not sure whether it is now available for download for people like myself.
Well, I paid for the software, so I am more concerned how well it works for them. Someone complained of it crashing, but I am not having that problem, at least not yet. The results are much better than v10, and are achieved more easily. It did find a face in a textured wall; I don't know how I would have gotten rid of it should I had decided to continue with that photo.

Thanks. I have a lot of photos to run through PP. Perhaps, I should try using the trial I just downloaded. I have been using V10 for a long time.

Hi Johnnyjomp,

If Portrait Professional finds a face where there isn't one, you can delete the incorrect face by hovering over it and clicking the X in the corner.

Arjun
Anthropics Technology Ltd.

(11-20-2012, 12:56 PM)Arjun Wrote: Hi Johnnyjomp,

If Portrait Professional finds a face where there isn't one, you can delete the incorrect face by hovering over it and clicking the X in the corner.

Arjun

Thank you!