• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help
I tried the trail version of Proprait Professional, and it worked well so I bought the PP11 and dowloaded it but can not get it to work... I keep getting a message that said PP has encourted a problem and needs to close, seeing I really don't know that much about computers and what my computer is running as far as how many bits 64 or 32, I'm thinking that it is running 32 bits version, I did send in a support ticket and they tried to help by having me remove and reinstall PP, still no luck.. I think now it is my computer and running a 32 bits instead of 64...does anyone know what I could do to make this work..as I said the trail version worked fine so though the one payed for would also...I was wondering if they had anything that would help run PP on a 32 bit computer...thanks

(11-10-2012, 08:36 PM)quiltlady1941 Wrote: I tried the trail version of Proprait Professional, and it worked well so I bought the PP11 and dowloaded it but can not get it to work... I keep getting a message that said PP has encourted a problem and needs to close, seeing I really don't know that much about computers and what my computer is running as far as how many bits 64 or 32, I'm thinking that it is running 32 bits version, I did send in a support ticket and they tried to help by having me remove and reinstall PP, still no luck.. I think now it is my computer and running a 32 bits instead of 64...does anyone know what I could do to make this work..as I said the trail version worked fine so though the one payed for would also...I was wondering if they had anything that would help run PP on a 32 bit computer...thanks

Please enter a support ticket at:

http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Someone will there will be able to assist you.

PortraitProfessional Forum

I upgraded studio 64 and paid for the upgrade, but if I try to click on support ticket it says my password is wrong. I got a new password setup and logged in to the forums with the new password, but if I try to go to the above support ticket link it won't let me log in.

I can always dispute the charge on my credit card since I was also eligible for the free upgrade but it didn't allow me to upgrade unless I paid.

If you can take me to a valid link where I can log in with my valid password to get the charges removed, I'll be happy to deal with it that way.

EDIT: I received an email today with free upgrade link, but too late for my situation. I'll patiently (unlike some here) wait for a response.